The Dallas Cowboys missed on out on prize free agent guard Carl Nicks, who signed a lucrative deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to become the highest-paid guard in the NFL. The Cowboys did make a free agent move on the offensive line, though, signing fifth-year veteran guard Mackenzy Bernadeau on Wednesday.
New Posts to Hype
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Packers defense pitches second half shutout in win over Atlanta
- NFL Fantasy Football News: Adrian Peterson Likely Out When Minnesota Vikings Play Philadelphia Eagles
- Julius Thomas nothing but a product of Peyton Manning
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season