The Dallas Cowboys missed on out on prize free agent guard Carl Nicks, who signed a lucrative deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to become the highest-paid guard in the NFL. The Cowboys did make a free agent move on the offensive line, though, signing fifth-year veteran guard Mackenzy Bernadeau on Wednesday.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?