The Dallas Cowboys missed on out on prize free agent guard Carl Nicks, who signed a lucrative deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to become the highest-paid guard in the NFL. The Cowboys did make a free agent move on the offensive line, though, signing fifth-year veteran guard Mackenzy Bernadeau on Wednesday.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015