The Dallas Cowboys missed on out on prize free agent guard Carl Nicks, who signed a lucrative deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to become the highest-paid guard in the NFL. The Cowboys did make a free agent move on the offensive line, though, signing fifth-year veteran guard Mackenzy Bernadeau on Wednesday.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory