The Dallas Cowboys missed on out on prize free agent guard Carl Nicks, who signed a lucrative deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to become the highest-paid guard in the NFL. The Cowboys did make a free agent move on the offensive line, though, signing fifth-year veteran guard Mackenzy Bernadeau on Wednesday.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year