The Rutgers Scarlet Knights (22-9) received their 10th straight NCAA Tournament bid this past Monday night as the #6 seed in the Kingston, RI region. The true strength of the Scarlet Knights will come out right away, as they were dealt a tough draw. Even as a higher seed, Rutgers will have to travel to Spokane, WA for the first and potentially second rounds of the tournament. Not only is Spokane, WA 3,000 miles away, it is the home state of the Scarlet Knights first round opponent: the #11 Gonzaga Bulldogs (27-5). Tough draw indeed.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor