The Rutgers Scarlet Knights (22-9) received their 10th straight NCAA Tournament bid this past Monday night as the #6 seed in the Kingston, RI region. The true strength of the Scarlet Knights will come out right away, as they were dealt a tough draw. Even as a higher seed, Rutgers will have to travel to Spokane, WA for the first and potentially second rounds of the tournament. Not only is Spokane, WA 3,000 miles away, it is the home state of the Scarlet Knights first round opponent: the #11 Gonzaga Bulldogs (27-5). Tough draw indeed.
New Posts to Hype
- 2014 College Football: Top 10 Week 14 Thanksgiving Weekend Rivalry Games With CFB Playoff Implications
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?