The Rutgers Scarlet Knights (22-9) received their 10th straight NCAA Tournament bid this past Monday night as the #6 seed in the Kingston, RI region. The true strength of the Scarlet Knights will come out right away, as they were dealt a tough draw. Even as a higher seed, Rutgers will have to travel to Spokane, WA for the first and potentially second rounds of the tournament. Not only is Spokane, WA 3,000 miles away, it is the home state of the Scarlet Knights first round opponent: the #11 Gonzaga Bulldogs (27-5). Tough draw indeed.
New Posts to Hype
- Should New York Yankees Trade For Philadelphia Phillies 1B Ryan Howard Before July 31 MLB Trade Deadline?
- Yankees Win Rain-Shortened Game Against Rangers
- Nets Sign Two Of Their Second Round Picks
- Mets Take Series From Mariners Behind Stellar Bartolo Colon Start
- Baltimore Ravens RB Ray Rice Suspended For First 2 Games Of 2014 NFL Season Following Elevator Incident
- Celtics Moving On From Kevin Love Trade Talks, While Cavs And Bulls Ramp Up Effort To Acquire Timberwolves Star
- New York Giants Suffer Huge Blow With Chris Snee Retirement
- David Wilson’s Clearance Provides Roster Flexibility For New York Giants