Brad Keselowski led a race high 231 of 500 laps to win the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway on Sunday afternoon, battling Daytona 500 winner Matt Kenseth on two restarts to secure his fifth career victory. Keselowski moves to 13th in the Sprint Cup standings with the win as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series moves to Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California next Sunday.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?