Brad Keselowski led a race high 231 of 500 laps to win the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway on Sunday afternoon, battling Daytona 500 winner Matt Kenseth on two restarts to secure his fifth career victory. Keselowski moves to 13th in the Sprint Cup standings with the win as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series moves to Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California next Sunday.
New Posts to Hype
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB
- Inside the numbers in the Packers comeback win over the Jets
- 100 yards rushing on five or fewer carries in an NFL game
- Hotlanta: Atlanta is a Hotspot this Year
- MLB Rumors: Could Boston Red Sox Sign Hanley Ramirez, Max Scherzer, Nelson Cruz Or James Shields This Offseason?