Brad Keselowski led a race high 231 of 500 laps to win the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway on Sunday afternoon, battling Daytona 500 winner Matt Kenseth on two restarts to secure his fifth career victory. Keselowski moves to 13th in the Sprint Cup standings with the win as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series moves to Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California next Sunday.
New Posts to Hype
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule