Brad Keselowski led a race high 231 of 500 laps to win the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway on Sunday afternoon, battling Daytona 500 winner Matt Kenseth on two restarts to secure his fifth career victory. Keselowski moves to 13th in the Sprint Cup standings with the win as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series moves to Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California next Sunday.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008