In his first 5 NFL seasons, Ginn has been a decent wide out at best. He’s caught 159 balls for 2047 yards and 6 TD’s. However, his return numbers are a little more impressive, averaging 11.2/yards per punt return, and 23.2/yards per kick return. In total Ginn has taken 6 returns to the house.
New Posts to Hype
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?