In his first 5 NFL seasons, Ginn has been a decent wide out at best. He’s caught 159 balls for 2047 yards and 6 TD’s. However, his return numbers are a little more impressive, averaging 11.2/yards per punt return, and 23.2/yards per kick return. In total Ginn has taken 6 returns to the house.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1