As we continue our celebration of Women in Sports, we take you to the college sports scene. Rutgers senior soccer player and team captain Tricia DiPaolo talked to us a little bit about her career and managing school with athletics. Unfortunatley, Tricia missed her senior season due to injury, but that never kept her down. She was always there to help and support the team. It was an honor to talk with a local college athlete.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!