As we continue our celebration of Women in Sports, we take you to the college sports scene. Rutgers senior soccer player and team captain Tricia DiPaolo talked to us a little bit about her career and managing school with athletics. Unfortunatley, Tricia missed her senior season due to injury, but that never kept her down. She was always there to help and support the team. It was an honor to talk with a local college athlete.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?