As we continue our celebration of Women in Sports, we take you to the college sports scene. Rutgers senior soccer player and team captain Tricia DiPaolo talked to us a little bit about her career and managing school with athletics. Unfortunatley, Tricia missed her senior season due to injury, but that never kept her down. She was always there to help and support the team. It was an honor to talk with a local college athlete.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?