Yesterday, the Denver Broncos held a press conference in order to introduce QB Peyton Manning as their starter for the 2012 season and hopefully, beyond. The team also announced that they are going to be fielding offers for QB Tim Tebow. Today, the Denver Broncos are going to start working out backup quarterbacks for Peyton Manning. Two, of the more curious quarterbacks are being brought in for workouts. Veteran QB Billy Volek and Caleb Haine.
New Posts to Hype
- Kuroda Leaves Early as Yankees Fall to Orioles
- Chelsea FC: 4 Achievements Worth Mentioning To The World
- Tiger, Sergio, fried chicken and misplaced racism
- Miami Dolphins’ Jamar Taylor Will Miss OTAs & Mini-Camp
- NBA Rumors: Would Los Angeles Lakers Trade Dwight Howard To Dallas Mavericks For No. 13 Pick In 2013 NBA Draft?
- MLB Trade Rumors: Should Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cliff Lee To Baltimore Orioles Or Los Angeles Angels?
- Why the Knicks Struggled Against the Pacers
- Orioles Defeat Yankees in Extra Inningh Rematc