The state is set for an epic game on opening night of the 2012 NFL season. After a verbal shot was fired by New York Giants owner John Mara at the Dallas Cowboys, the league announced the defending Super Bowl champs will host their division rivals in the season opener in September. Mara said the Cowboys deserved their $10 million salary cap penalty levied by the league on Tuesday and now Dallas owner Jerry Jones says he’s eager to for the two teams to play the opener.
New Posts to Hype
- Kuroda Leaves Early as Yankees Fall to Orioles
- Chelsea FC: 4 Achievements Worth Mentioning To The World
- Tiger, Sergio, fried chicken and misplaced racism
- Miami Dolphins’ Jamar Taylor Will Miss OTAs & Mini-Camp
- NBA Rumors: Would Los Angeles Lakers Trade Dwight Howard To Dallas Mavericks For No. 13 Pick In 2013 NBA Draft?
- MLB Trade Rumors: Should Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cliff Lee To Baltimore Orioles Or Los Angeles Angels?
- Why the Knicks Struggled Against the Pacers
- Orioles Defeat Yankees in Extra Inningh Rematc