According to multiple sources, Houston Texans wide receiver Kevin Walter took a pay cut to remain with the Texans for the 2012 season. Walter was set to make $3.5 million in base salary with a $4.5 million salary cap number, but has agreed to reduce his salary to $2 million for the upcoming season with his remaining two years of his contract staying the same for the 2013-2014 seasons.
New Posts to Hype
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?