Detroit Lions Expect Nate Burleson to improve in 2012. Nate Burleson is being paid to be the number two receiving option for the Detroit Lions. He only had three touchdown receptions in the 2011. With All-Pro wide receiver Calvin Johnson getting all the attention and the extra coverage by the defense. Nate Burleson only having three touchdown receptions will not cut it this season.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!