Detroit Lions Expect Nate Burleson to improve in 2012. Nate Burleson is being paid to be the number two receiving option for the Detroit Lions. He only had three touchdown receptions in the 2011. With All-Pro wide receiver Calvin Johnson getting all the attention and the extra coverage by the defense. Nate Burleson only having three touchdown receptions will not cut it this season.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond