Detroit Lions Expect Nate Burleson to improve in 2012. Nate Burleson is being paid to be the number two receiving option for the Detroit Lions. He only had three touchdown receptions in the 2011. With All-Pro wide receiver Calvin Johnson getting all the attention and the extra coverage by the defense. Nate Burleson only having three touchdown receptions will not cut it this season.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?