Detroit Lions Expect Nate Burleson to improve in 2012. Nate Burleson is being paid to be the number two receiving option for the Detroit Lions. He only had three touchdown receptions in the 2011. With All-Pro wide receiver Calvin Johnson getting all the attention and the extra coverage by the defense. Nate Burleson only having three touchdown receptions will not cut it this season.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015