After letting Tyson Chandler & J.J. Barea walk this offseason, the Dallas Mavericks took a step back, but then stabilized into a title contender. For the most part, the Dallas Mavericks quickly settled into the second tier of playoff teams in the West, with two clutch players in Dirk and Terry just chomping at the bit to show that the championship run wasn’t a fluke. In that, the Mavericks made a great move, giving up a chance for a potential repeat, for hope.
New Posts to Hype
- #1 MLB Handicapper Reveals Life-Changing Info For Bettors
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?