After letting Tyson Chandler & J.J. Barea walk this offseason, the Dallas Mavericks took a step back, but then stabilized into a title contender. For the most part, the Dallas Mavericks quickly settled into the second tier of playoff teams in the West, with two clutch players in Dirk and Terry just chomping at the bit to show that the championship run wasn’t a fluke. In that, the Mavericks made a great move, giving up a chance for a potential repeat, for hope.
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?