We're trying to cover all our pre-draft bases here at Windy City Gridiron, so we're bringing you some insight from a few NFL hopefuls. Yesterday we had Penn State linebacker Nathan Stupar in for a chat, and today we're bringing you Kashif Moore, a 5'9" 180 pound wide receiver from the Connecticut Huskies. Moore is a prospect that turned a few heads at the NFL Combine.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!