We're trying to cover all our pre-draft bases here at Windy City Gridiron, so we're bringing you some insight from a few NFL hopefuls. Yesterday we had Penn State linebacker Nathan Stupar in for a chat, and today we're bringing you Kashif Moore, a 5'9" 180 pound wide receiver from the Connecticut Huskies. Moore is a prospect that turned a few heads at the NFL Combine.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Giants Training Camp
- Mets Split Road Trip, Series With Brewers Behind Jacob deGrom
- Yankees Lose Rubber Game of Important Series With Blue Jays
- New York Islanders and Kevin Poulin Agree To Contract
- The first two years of their careers didn’t define Glavine, Maddux
- MLB Rumors: Should Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Los Angeles Dodgers For Matt Kemp?