We're trying to cover all our pre-draft bases here at Windy City Gridiron, so we're bringing you some insight from a few NFL hopefuls. Yesterday we had Penn State linebacker Nathan Stupar in for a chat, and today we're bringing you Kashif Moore, a 5'9" 180 pound wide receiver from the Connecticut Huskies. Moore is a prospect that turned a few heads at the NFL Combine.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015