We're trying to cover all our pre-draft bases here at Windy City Gridiron, so we're bringing you some insight from a few NFL hopefuls. Yesterday we had Penn State linebacker Nathan Stupar in for a chat, and today we're bringing you Kashif Moore, a 5'9" 180 pound wide receiver from the Connecticut Huskies. Moore is a prospect that turned a few heads at the NFL Combine.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB