The Texas Rangers have handed out several new one-year contracts lately as the shadow of the MLB lockout grows. However, Texas was in negotiations with outfielder Josh Hamilton for a new, long-term contract extension before Hamilton suffered an alcohol relapse. Now the focus shifts to two-time All-Star second baseman Ian Kinsler, who deserves a contract extension more than any other Ranger.
New Posts to Hype
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor
- With 8 Kansas City Royals Leading All-Star Game Votes, It Proves That Voting Should Be Taken Away From Fans
- MLB Rumors: Will Reds Trade Johnny Cueto To Yankees, Tigers, Rays, Blue Jays, Royals, Cardinals Or Dodgers?
- Max Scherzer tosses first one-hitter of the season