The Texas Rangers have handed out several new one-year contracts lately as the shadow of the MLB lockout grows. However, Texas was in negotiations with outfielder Josh Hamilton for a new, long-term contract extension before Hamilton suffered an alcohol relapse. Now the focus shifts to two-time All-Star second baseman Ian Kinsler, who deserves a contract extension more than any other Ranger.
New Posts to Hype
- Best Fantasy Football Team Names
- Should New York Yankees Trade For Philadelphia Phillies 1B Ryan Howard Before July 31 MLB Trade Deadline?
- Yankees Win Rain-Shortened Game Against Rangers
- Nets Sign Two Of Their Second Round Picks
- Mets Take Series From Mariners Behind Stellar Bartolo Colon Start
- Baltimore Ravens RB Ray Rice Suspended For First 2 Games Of 2014 NFL Season Following Elevator Incident
- Celtics Moving On From Kevin Love Trade Talks, While Cavs And Bulls Ramp Up Effort To Acquire Timberwolves Star
- New York Giants Suffer Huge Blow With Chris Snee Retirement