The Texas Rangers have handed out several new one-year contracts lately as the shadow of the MLB lockout grows. However, Texas was in negotiations with outfielder Josh Hamilton for a new, long-term contract extension before Hamilton suffered an alcohol relapse. Now the focus shifts to two-time All-Star second baseman Ian Kinsler, who deserves a contract extension more than any other Ranger.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury to Monster Deal
- Is Iman Shumpert’s Time as Knick Nearing an End?
- When good is bad: No flash in the pan for the Indiana Pacers
- Seattle Seahawks on verge of joining NFL elite teams
- Washington Huskies Hire Chris Petersen As Head Football Coach To Replace Steve Sarkisian
- NBA triple-doubles by the ‘kids’
- Could Boston Red Sox Sign Curtis Granderson As Payback After New York Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury?