The Texas Rangers have handed out several new one-year contracts lately as the shadow of the MLB lockout grows. However, Texas was in negotiations with outfielder Josh Hamilton for a new, long-term contract extension before Hamilton suffered an alcohol relapse. Now the focus shifts to two-time All-Star second baseman Ian Kinsler, who deserves a contract extension more than any other Ranger.
New Posts to Hype
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?
- College Football Playoff 2014: Week 8 Pivotal With CFB Playoff Projected Standings Looming
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Miami