The Dallas Cowboys have two former Penn State linebackers on the roster and they’re pretty fond of each other. Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee was drafted out of Penn State in the second round of the 2010 NFL Draft and has since become the best player on the team. Dan Connor signed with Dallas the off-season after spending four years with the Carolina Panthers. While Lee is the NFL star, the former Nittany Lion says he modeled himself after Connor while at Penn State.
New Posts to Hype
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY
- MARTIN BRODEUR ACCEPTS ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER POSITION WITH BLUES
- WHY YANKEES FANS MAY FALL IN LOVE WITH SLADE HEATHCOTT
- METS’ KEVIN PLAWECKI MAY ONLY BE PASSING THROUGH QUEENS, BUT HE’S A KEEPER
- MLB Rumors: Would Rays, Indians, Marlins, Athletics Or Diamondbacks Relocate If Montreal Gets Another New MLB Franchise?
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For May 16
- Lindsey Vonn Breaks Up With Tiger Woods After He Cheats On Her