The Dallas Cowboys have two former Penn State linebackers on the roster and they’re pretty fond of each other. Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee was drafted out of Penn State in the second round of the 2010 NFL Draft and has since become the best player on the team. Dan Connor signed with Dallas the off-season after spending four years with the Carolina Panthers. While Lee is the NFL star, the former Nittany Lion says he modeled himself after Connor while at Penn State.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB