The Dallas Cowboys have two former Penn State linebackers on the roster and they’re pretty fond of each other. Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee was drafted out of Penn State in the second round of the 2010 NFL Draft and has since become the best player on the team. Dan Connor signed with Dallas the off-season after spending four years with the Carolina Panthers. While Lee is the NFL star, the former Nittany Lion says he modeled himself after Connor while at Penn State.
New Posts to Hype
- NBA triple-doubles by the ‘kids’
- Could Boston Red Sox Sign Curtis Granderson As Payback After New York Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury?
- Winning an overtime game on the road in the NFL
- Big Ten Championship Expectations: Ohio State and Michigan State
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?
- Report: Boston Red Sox Sign A.J. Pierzynski
- Coaches Gone Wild: The fine line of cheating in sports
- Kick, Bama, Kick gets Tecmo Bowl treatment