The Dallas Cowboys have two former Penn State linebackers on the roster and they’re pretty fond of each other. Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee was drafted out of Penn State in the second round of the 2010 NFL Draft and has since become the best player on the team. Dan Connor signed with Dallas the off-season after spending four years with the Carolina Panthers. While Lee is the NFL star, the former Nittany Lion says he modeled himself after Connor while at Penn State.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015