The Dallas Cowboys have two former Penn State linebackers on the roster and they’re pretty fond of each other. Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee was drafted out of Penn State in the second round of the 2010 NFL Draft and has since become the best player on the team. Dan Connor signed with Dallas the off-season after spending four years with the Carolina Panthers. While Lee is the NFL star, the former Nittany Lion says he modeled himself after Connor while at Penn State.
New Posts to Hype
- 2014 NFL Draft: Could Georgia Bulldogs QB Aaron Murray Become Steal Of The Draft For One Lucky NFL Team?
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets; April 15th, 2014
- Kyle Lohse’s pitchign gem leads Brewers to ninth straight win