The Dallas Cowboys have two former Penn State linebackers on the roster and they’re pretty fond of each other. Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee was drafted out of Penn State in the second round of the 2010 NFL Draft and has since become the best player on the team. Dan Connor signed with Dallas the off-season after spending four years with the Carolina Panthers. While Lee is the NFL star, the former Nittany Lion says he modeled himself after Connor while at Penn State.
New Posts to Hype
- JUCO Linebacker Commits To Arizona State
- Arizona Cardinals Opponent Preview: San Francisco 49ers
- NBA Rumors: Released By Pistons, Will Josh Smith Sign With Rockets, Mavericks, Heat, Clippers Or Kings?
- NFL Playoffs Week 17 Clinching Scenarios: Chargers, Ravens, Texans, Chiefs, Panthers And Falcons Fighting For Final 2 Spots
- Cardinals Intend For Larry Fitzgerald To Stay With Organization
- Arizona Cardinals Need Help To Improve Playoff Seeding
- Jaelen Strong To Forego Senior Season
- Sun Bowl: Arizona State Offense Preview