On Thursday, the Houston Texans announced the resigning of free agent safety Quintin Demps to a contract, the terms of the contract were not released. Demps provided some stability to the Texans defense in 2011 after starter Danieal Manning went down with a leg injury that sidelined him. Demps was released after training camp but was resigned in week 8 and made an immediate impact, he had 22 tackles, 2 interceptions and 4 pass deflections in 9 games last season. Also, Demps adds value in the return game where he had 5 returns for 33.8 yard average.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?