On Thursday, the Houston Texans announced the resigning of free agent safety Quintin Demps to a contract, the terms of the contract were not released. Demps provided some stability to the Texans defense in 2011 after starter Danieal Manning went down with a leg injury that sidelined him. Demps was released after training camp but was resigned in week 8 and made an immediate impact, he had 22 tackles, 2 interceptions and 4 pass deflections in 9 games last season. Also, Demps adds value in the return game where he had 5 returns for 33.8 yard average.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008