On Thursday, the Houston Texans announced the resigning of free agent safety Quintin Demps to a contract, the terms of the contract were not released. Demps provided some stability to the Texans defense in 2011 after starter Danieal Manning went down with a leg injury that sidelined him. Demps was released after training camp but was resigned in week 8 and made an immediate impact, he had 22 tackles, 2 interceptions and 4 pass deflections in 9 games last season. Also, Demps adds value in the return game where he had 5 returns for 33.8 yard average.
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Fans Wrong to Boo Robertson, Right to be Frustrated
- Megan Waelz Named Director of Marketing & Sales for DoubleGSports.com
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams