On Thursday, the Houston Texans announced the resigning of free agent safety Quintin Demps to a contract, the terms of the contract were not released. Demps provided some stability to the Texans defense in 2011 after starter Danieal Manning went down with a leg injury that sidelined him. Demps was released after training camp but was resigned in week 8 and made an immediate impact, he had 22 tackles, 2 interceptions and 4 pass deflections in 9 games last season. Also, Demps adds value in the return game where he had 5 returns for 33.8 yard average.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?