On Thursday, the Houston Texans announced the resigning of free agent safety Quintin Demps to a contract, the terms of the contract were not released. Demps provided some stability to the Texans defense in 2011 after starter Danieal Manning went down with a leg injury that sidelined him. Demps was released after training camp but was resigned in week 8 and made an immediate impact, he had 22 tackles, 2 interceptions and 4 pass deflections in 9 games last season. Also, Demps adds value in the return game where he had 5 returns for 33.8 yard average.
New Posts to Hype
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots
- A look back at previous Championship Game appearances by the Packers
- NBA Trade Rumors Could Give Lance Stephenson, Brook Lopez Fresh Starts With Nets, Thunder