During the 2011 season Jose Valverde converted 49 saves in 49 save opportunities. His last blown save was way back on September 2, 2010. So his next blown save was bound to happen sooner or later. You can’t expect the man to be perfect forever… better to blow a save on opening day instead of in October.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks