During the 2011 season Jose Valverde converted 49 saves in 49 save opportunities. His last blown save was way back on September 2, 2010. So his next blown save was bound to happen sooner or later. You can’t expect the man to be perfect forever… better to blow a save on opening day instead of in October.
New Posts to Hype
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule