We entered the spring with Tre Madden as a solution for a thinned stable of running backs in 2012. Recruited as a linebacker, the sophomore was converted and added to the backfield, where he performed well enough in the experiment to validate a permanent switch. He became the first headliner or spring practice, and the coaching staff was applauded for its ability to compensate for the reduction of scholarships and roster depth.
New Posts to Hype
- Catchers and Outfielders Top Yankees Prospect Rankings by Baseball America
- Four Rutgers Football Players Receive All-Conference Postseason Honors
- Trenton Serves As Center Stage For Yankees Player Development
- Why the Army Navy Game still means something
- When was the last time your team won a division title in the NFL?
- The Cleveland Browns: Hey coach do you have Tebow’s Number?
- Cincinnati Bengals: Who Dey?
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid