We entered the spring with Tre Madden as a solution for a thinned stable of running backs in 2012. Recruited as a linebacker, the sophomore was converted and added to the backfield, where he performed well enough in the experiment to validate a permanent switch. He became the first headliner or spring practice, and the coaching staff was applauded for its ability to compensate for the reduction of scholarships and roster depth.
New Posts to Hype
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia
- After Florida Fires Will Muschamp, Would Gators Ever Hire Tim Tebow As Coach?
- 2014 Heisman Trophy Watch: With Marcus Mariota Idle, Melvin Gordon Rises While Dak Prescott Falls