We entered the spring with Tre Madden as a solution for a thinned stable of running backs in 2012. Recruited as a linebacker, the sophomore was converted and added to the backfield, where he performed well enough in the experiment to validate a permanent switch. He became the first headliner or spring practice, and the coaching staff was applauded for its ability to compensate for the reduction of scholarships and roster depth.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!