We entered the spring with Tre Madden as a solution for a thinned stable of running backs in 2012. Recruited as a linebacker, the sophomore was converted and added to the backfield, where he performed well enough in the experiment to validate a permanent switch. He became the first headliner or spring practice, and the coaching staff was applauded for its ability to compensate for the reduction of scholarships and roster depth.
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers