After yesterday’s home run show, the New York pages actually ignored the 0-2 Yankees to write about the Mets: (Click Article Link for images). I do have to admit that the puns for the Yankees on both papers were pretty good (the “Woe and Two” and the “Kuroda to Nowhere”). If you are keeping count at home, this is 6 times the Mets have had the back pages vs the Yankees 2 times.
New Posts to Hype
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season