After yesterday’s home run show, the New York pages actually ignored the 0-2 Yankees to write about the Mets: (Click Article Link for images). I do have to admit that the puns for the Yankees on both papers were pretty good (the “Woe and Two” and the “Kuroda to Nowhere”). If you are keeping count at home, this is 6 times the Mets have had the back pages vs the Yankees 2 times.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s
- Dirty Little Secrets; Dirty Little Lies. From Media to Pro Sports, Do We Ever Get the Full Truth?
- Will Ray Rice end up being seen as the victim?
- The week following a 40-point blowout game in the NFL
- Would The Miami Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Or St. Louis Rams?