Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones said Monday his team may not draft a pass-rusher in the first round of the 2012 NFL draft. This comes two weeks after Jones said Dallas is targeting a pass-rusher with the No. 14 overall pick. Why the change of heart? Jones says Cowboys linebacker Victor Butler’s pass-rushing ability is enough to make Dallas think twice about what position to draft later this month.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers