Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones said Monday his team may not draft a pass-rusher in the first round of the 2012 NFL draft. This comes two weeks after Jones said Dallas is targeting a pass-rusher with the No. 14 overall pick. Why the change of heart? Jones says Cowboys linebacker Victor Butler’s pass-rushing ability is enough to make Dallas think twice about what position to draft later this month.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor