Last year the Bears did something they rarely do, they traded up to snag a prospect they wanted in the draft. He was a player that wowed at the NFL Combine and his Pro Day with his strength and athleticism, and some scouts even had him with a 1st round grade in a very deep defensive tackle draft. The Bears were able to get Oregon State DT Stephen Paea in the 2nd round, but in typical Bears fashion, they brought him along slowly during the season.
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?