Last year the Bears did something they rarely do, they traded up to snag a prospect they wanted in the draft. He was a player that wowed at the NFL Combine and his Pro Day with his strength and athleticism, and some scouts even had him with a 1st round grade in a very deep defensive tackle draft. The Bears were able to get Oregon State DT Stephen Paea in the 2nd round, but in typical Bears fashion, they brought him along slowly during the season.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods
- 2015 MLB Predictions: Nationals Over Mariners In World Series, Cubs And Padres Improve But Not Playoff Bound Yet