Last year the Bears did something they rarely do, they traded up to snag a prospect they wanted in the draft. He was a player that wowed at the NFL Combine and his Pro Day with his strength and athleticism, and some scouts even had him with a 1st round grade in a very deep defensive tackle draft. The Bears were able to get Oregon State DT Stephen Paea in the 2nd round, but in typical Bears fashion, they brought him along slowly during the season.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015