Last year the Bears did something they rarely do, they traded up to snag a prospect they wanted in the draft. He was a player that wowed at the NFL Combine and his Pro Day with his strength and athleticism, and some scouts even had him with a 1st round grade in a very deep defensive tackle draft. The Bears were able to get Oregon State DT Stephen Paea in the 2nd round, but in typical Bears fashion, they brought him along slowly during the season.
New Posts to Hype
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?