This time of year, everyone in and around the NFL has an opinion about the upcoming Draft. There are so many different scenarios and predictions, that it sometimes gets a bit out of control. Of the many voicing their opinions, Adam Schefter is one who many people respect, as they should. Schefter is a football guru, to say the least.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game