I think we can all agree that so far, so good for the Phil Emery era. He hasn't hit a homer on every swing, but he's at least making solid contact every time up to the plate. You do realize that the Chicago Bears have been the most active team in free agency. Then you add in the acquisition of a legit number one receiver with Jay Cutler's former favorite target Brandon Marshall for a paltry two 3rd round draft picks...
New Posts to Hype
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?