I think we can all agree that so far, so good for the Phil Emery era. He hasn't hit a homer on every swing, but he's at least making solid contact every time up to the plate. You do realize that the Chicago Bears have been the most active team in free agency. Then you add in the acquisition of a legit number one receiver with Jay Cutler's former favorite target Brandon Marshall for a paltry two 3rd round draft picks...
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year