I think we can all agree that so far, so good for the Phil Emery era. He hasn't hit a homer on every swing, but he's at least making solid contact every time up to the plate. You do realize that the Chicago Bears have been the most active team in free agency. Then you add in the acquisition of a legit number one receiver with Jay Cutler's former favorite target Brandon Marshall for a paltry two 3rd round draft picks...
New Posts to Hype
- #1 MLB Handicapper Reveals Life-Changing Info For Bettors
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?