I think we can all agree that so far, so good for the Phil Emery era. He hasn't hit a homer on every swing, but he's at least making solid contact every time up to the plate. You do realize that the Chicago Bears have been the most active team in free agency. Then you add in the acquisition of a legit number one receiver with Jay Cutler's former favorite target Brandon Marshall for a paltry two 3rd round draft picks...
New Posts to Hype
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season