On Thursday, Mark Berman, Fox Sports, reported that the Houston Texans will bring in free agent linebacker Bradie James from the Dallas Cowboys. The 31-year-old free agent has been a staple for the Cowboys defense since 2005, and has been a tackling machine for the Cowboys from the inside linebacker position. James had started 102 straight games for the Cowboys (2005-2011), and started 111 of the 142 games he appeared in for the Cowboys (2003-2011).He also averaged 107 total tackles between 2005-2010, and 2011 seemed to be his down year. The emergence of Sean Lee pushed James to the back burner and did not fit in the Cowboys future plans and left unsigned.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods
- 2015 MLB Predictions: Nationals Over Mariners In World Series, Cubs And Padres Improve But Not Playoff Bound Yet