On Thursday, Mark Berman, Fox Sports, reported that the Houston Texans will bring in free agent linebacker Bradie James from the Dallas Cowboys. The 31-year-old free agent has been a staple for the Cowboys defense since 2005, and has been a tackling machine for the Cowboys from the inside linebacker position. James had started 102 straight games for the Cowboys (2005-2011), and started 111 of the 142 games he appeared in for the Cowboys (2003-2011).He also averaged 107 total tackles between 2005-2010, and 2011 seemed to be his down year. The emergence of Sean Lee pushed James to the back burner and did not fit in the Cowboys future plans and left unsigned.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year