On Thursday, Mark Berman, Fox Sports, reported that the Houston Texans will bring in free agent linebacker Bradie James from the Dallas Cowboys. The 31-year-old free agent has been a staple for the Cowboys defense since 2005, and has been a tackling machine for the Cowboys from the inside linebacker position. James had started 102 straight games for the Cowboys (2005-2011), and started 111 of the 142 games he appeared in for the Cowboys (2003-2011).He also averaged 107 total tackles between 2005-2010, and 2011 seemed to be his down year. The emergence of Sean Lee pushed James to the back burner and did not fit in the Cowboys future plans and left unsigned.
New Posts to Hype
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule
- Series Recap – Mariners
- Time For Lucas Duda to Step Up and Produce
- Nets Take Game 1 in Toronto
- Yankees Bullpen Gets Shelled by Rays
- Longest active playoff streaks in pro sports