On Thursday, Mark Berman, Fox Sports, reported that the Houston Texans will bring in free agent linebacker Bradie James from the Dallas Cowboys. The 31-year-old free agent has been a staple for the Cowboys defense since 2005, and has been a tackling machine for the Cowboys from the inside linebacker position. James had started 102 straight games for the Cowboys (2005-2011), and started 111 of the 142 games he appeared in for the Cowboys (2003-2011).He also averaged 107 total tackles between 2005-2010, and 2011 seemed to be his down year. The emergence of Sean Lee pushed James to the back burner and did not fit in the Cowboys future plans and left unsigned.
New Posts to Hype
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY