On Thursday, Mark Berman, Fox Sports, reported that the Houston Texans will bring in free agent linebacker Bradie James from the Dallas Cowboys. The 31-year-old free agent has been a staple for the Cowboys defense since 2005, and has been a tackling machine for the Cowboys from the inside linebacker position. James had started 102 straight games for the Cowboys (2005-2011), and started 111 of the 142 games he appeared in for the Cowboys (2003-2011).He also averaged 107 total tackles between 2005-2010, and 2011 seemed to be his down year. The emergence of Sean Lee pushed James to the back burner and did not fit in the Cowboys future plans and left unsigned.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?
- MLB Rumors: Should Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Blue Jays, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Astros, Dodgers, Or Cubs?