With the Mets turning 50 years old on Wednesday, you wonder about that "mid-life crisis". Most middle aged men buy sportscars. The Mets go out and buy helicopter rides to Heat games. And if spending $64 million on Jason Bay doesn't scream "mid-life crisis", then get every graying man a Porsche because it doesn't look stupid at all ... not at all.
New Posts to Hype
- Can Carlos Gomez & Jean Segura reach rare, historic numbers in 2013?
- Yankees Take Game 1 Against Dodgers
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#21) Philip Rivers passing accuracy can’t lead Chargers to victory
- Youkilis Heading Back to DL to Join Granderson, Teixeira
- Future Starts Today for Mets
- Can Vigneault Get Rangers over the Hump?
- The Flyers impatience leads Sergei Bobrovsky to Vezina
- Flyers, Streit Close to a Deal