Imagine the 6'6" 284 pound Quinton Coples playing with Julius Peppers opposite him. Imagine someone of his size and 4.7 speed chasing down quarterbacks. Now imagine him actually slipping to 19 for the Bears to draft because I just don't see it happening. I hope I'm wrong, because this would be a fantastic pick.
New Posts to Hype
- Seattle Seahawks on verge of joining NFL elite teams
- Washington Huskies Hire Chris Petersen As Head Football Coach To Replace Steve Sarkisian
- NBA triple-doubles by the ‘kids’
- Could Boston Red Sox Sign Curtis Granderson As Payback After New York Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury?
- Winning an overtime game on the road in the NFL
- Big Ten Championship Expectations: Ohio State and Michigan State
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?
- Report: Boston Red Sox Sign A.J. Pierzynski