Imagine the 6'6" 284 pound Quinton Coples playing with Julius Peppers opposite him. Imagine someone of his size and 4.7 speed chasing down quarterbacks. Now imagine him actually slipping to 19 for the Bears to draft because I just don't see it happening. I hope I'm wrong, because this would be a fantastic pick.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?