One of the good guys in baseball has finally gotten what is due to him. The Texas Rangers signed a contract extension on Wednesday that is worth $75 million and will keep Kinsler in a Texas jersey until 2017, with a club option for 2018. This is a great move by the team to keep one of their vital core players for a long time to come.
New Posts to Hype
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football
- Misguided confidence in Green Bay Packers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick could be what the Texans need
- 2014 NFL Training Camp: Optimism in the air
- Jerry Jones a viral infection for the Cowboys