One of the good guys in baseball has finally gotten what is due to him. The Texas Rangers signed a contract extension on Wednesday that is worth $75 million and will keep Kinsler in a Texas jersey until 2017, with a club option for 2018. This is a great move by the team to keep one of their vital core players for a long time to come.
New Posts to Hype
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU