On a cloudy and incredibly windy Saturday night, Race fans in Texas were treated to a show. It was a 501 mile race that was run with very few cautions and a lot of single file racing. But within any good race on the NASCAR circuit, this would hopefully change near the end of the race as things tighten up.
New Posts to Hype
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock
- Who’s better…Fab Five or the 2013 UK class?
- Yankees Get Come From Behind Win Against Mariners