I enjoy when publications go deeper than the standard one round mock draft. As it gets closer to April 26th, some mocks start to get through 2 rounds, while others start to project players that would be a nice system fit for each particular team. Rob Rang of NFLDraftScout.com, has a team by team breakdown of five players that each team should consider. Here are 5 players that he believes Chicago GM Phil Emery should contemplate drafting.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Knicks Sign Cleanthony Early
- 2014 MLB Trade Deadline, Or Stocking Up On Arms?
- Deadline Deals: Yankees Add Stephen Drew, Martin Prado
- Standing Pat May Have Been Best Move for Mets
- Dustin Johnson Latest Athlete To Prove That Seemingly Having It All Is Not Always Enough
- New York Yankees Post Game Recap July 30th
- Mets Steamroll Phillies Behind Lucas Duda, Zack Wheeler
- New York Yankees Are Active At Trade Deadline