I enjoy when publications go deeper than the standard one round mock draft. As it gets closer to April 26th, some mocks start to get through 2 rounds, while others start to project players that would be a nice system fit for each particular team. Rob Rang of NFLDraftScout.com, has a team by team breakdown of five players that each team should consider. Here are 5 players that he believes Chicago GM Phil Emery should contemplate drafting.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?