I enjoy when publications go deeper than the standard one round mock draft. As it gets closer to April 26th, some mocks start to get through 2 rounds, while others start to project players that would be a nice system fit for each particular team. Rob Rang of NFLDraftScout.com, has a team by team breakdown of five players that each team should consider. Here are 5 players that he believes Chicago GM Phil Emery should contemplate drafting.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory