I enjoy when publications go deeper than the standard one round mock draft. As it gets closer to April 26th, some mocks start to get through 2 rounds, while others start to project players that would be a nice system fit for each particular team. Rob Rang of NFLDraftScout.com, has a team by team breakdown of five players that each team should consider. Here are 5 players that he believes Chicago GM Phil Emery should contemplate drafting.
New Posts to Hype
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s
- Dirty Little Secrets; Dirty Little Lies. From Media to Pro Sports, Do We Ever Get the Full Truth?
- Will Ray Rice end up being seen as the victim?