The Dallas Cowboys have a huge decision to make in the first round of the 2012 NFL Draft, wherein the team holds the No. 14 overall pick. According to sources close to the team, Dallas has narrowed its decision down to four positions – offensive line, defensive line, cornerback and safety. Many believe the Cowboys will go defense in the first round, which makes sense considering Dallas’ was awful against the pass the last two seasons, giving up franchise record-high numbers to opposing offenses. However, the exact position the Cowboys decide to draft will directly affect the long-term makeup of Dallas’ defense, specifically for guys like Mike Jenkins.
New Posts to Hype
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: May 19th, 2013
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions