Now by "realistic", I of course mean the picks that I think Phil Emery will make, and I'm not going to get crazy and assume a guy like Matt Kalil will fall all the way down for the Bears to pounce on. I wouldn't be surprised to see Emery trade up or down and I do think he'll be active with some mid round trades. Acquiring more than 7 draft picks is probably in the cards, but I'll stick with the 7 general spots the Bears currently have for the sake of my mock.
New Posts to Hype
- Charity Event Turns Out To Be Perfect Team-Building Experience For Miami Dolphins
- NBA Draft Lottery: 5 Biggest Game Changers To Come From NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracies and Bad Luck
- Dissecting Philadelphia Flyers’ 2012 Draft Picks
- NBA Rumors: Will Boston Celtics Sign Greg Oden?
- Charles Woodson Ready To Take Back The Silver and Black
- Never an Idea
- Picks For NBA Conference Finals Odds Heat, Spurs Big Favorites
- Florida State’s championship rings are nice