According to league sources, San Diego’s interim CEO Tom Garfinkel is officially considering moving the fences and making Petco Park smaller before the 2013 season. They look to follow strides made by the New York Mets, who made the Citi Field diamond more hitter-friendly. Garfinkel states that he still wants Petco to remain a pitcher-friendly park, but he believes.....
New Posts to Hype
- Miami Dolphins Lose Out On Chance To Host Super Bowl
- Yankees Pull Out Extra-Inning Victory in Baltimore
- MLB Power Rankings: Week 7
- Charity Event Turns Out To Be Perfect Team-Building Experience For Miami Dolphins
- NBA Draft Lottery: 5 Biggest Game Changers To Come From NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracies and Bad Luck
- Dissecting Philadelphia Flyers’ 2012 Draft Picks
- NBA Rumors: Will Boston Celtics Sign Greg Oden?
- Charles Woodson Ready To Take Back The Silver and Black