A year ago Dallas went through Oklahoma City in the NBA’s Western Conference Finals, as the Mavericks claimed their first championship. Now it’s Thunder who have great expectations this spring, seeded second in the West, but a familiar foe is awaiting them in the 2-7 spot on the draw. Dallas visits OkC on Saturday to begin their first round series, and TheSportsNotebook previews the matchup…
New Posts to Hype
- Can Carlos Gomez & Jean Segura reach rare, historic numbers in 2013?
- Yankees Take Game 1 Against Dodgers
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#21) Philip Rivers passing accuracy can’t lead Chargers to victory
- Youkilis Heading Back to DL to Join Granderson, Teixeira
- Future Starts Today for Mets
- Can Vigneault Get Rangers over the Hump?
- The Flyers impatience leads Sergei Bobrovsky to Vezina
- Flyers, Streit Close to a Deal