The New York Giants draft RB David Wilson in the first round with the 32nd overall pick. Wilson, an athletic, fast running back out of Virginia Tech was highly regarded by Jerry Reese and the organization. The only RB New York had ahead of Wilson was Trent Richardson out of Alabama. Some fans found the pick surprising and were not very happy about it but who are we to argue or to doubt Jerry Reese who has a proven track record with draft picks.
New Posts to Hype
- Can Carlos Gomez & Jean Segura reach rare, historic numbers in 2013?
- Yankees Take Game 1 Against Dodgers
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#21) Philip Rivers passing accuracy can’t lead Chargers to victory
- Youkilis Heading Back to DL to Join Granderson, Teixeira
- Future Starts Today for Mets
- Can Vigneault Get Rangers over the Hump?
- The Flyers impatience leads Sergei Bobrovsky to Vezina
- Flyers, Streit Close to a Deal