As the 2012 NFL Draft comes to a close and the grades are handed out to the teams, Atlanta's draft hinges on their most questioned pick, Lamar Holmes. Holmes was universally seen as a reach by Atlanta. Many draft prognosticators had him as a sixth or seventh round prospect. Many fans questioned why Atlanta had passed over prospects like Alameda Ta'amu, Ladarius Green, and Orson Charles for a left tackle that they hadn't heard of before.........
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock