This is my prediction for the 1st round of the 2012 NBA Playoffs. I give my predictions for who will win each match-up, as well as how many games it will take and a short analysis of the match-up. I give my predictions for Bulls vs. Sixers, Heat vs. Knicks, Celtics vs. Hawks, Pacers vs. Magic, Spurs vs. Jazz, Thunder vs. Mavericks, Grizzlies vs. Clippers, and Lakers vs. Nuggets.
New Posts to Hype
- Can Carlos Gomez & Jean Segura reach rare, historic numbers in 2013?
- Yankees Take Game 1 Against Dodgers
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#21) Philip Rivers passing accuracy can’t lead Chargers to victory
- Youkilis Heading Back to DL to Join Granderson, Teixeira
- Future Starts Today for Mets
- Can Vigneault Get Rangers over the Hump?
- The Flyers impatience leads Sergei Bobrovsky to Vezina
- Flyers, Streit Close to a Deal