The Arizona Diamondbacks have managed to keep the ship afloat in the NL West as they try and ride out the Dodger wave in the early part of the season. After losing three straight series, the Diamondbacks bounced back over the weekend by taking three of four in Miami and now continue their Eastern swing with trips to Washington and New York (the way the schedule works out, if there’s any hockey fans on the D-Back roster, they could see the Capitals-Rangers series in both cities and do a little advance scouting if Phoenix ends up playing either team in the Cup Finals. But I digress.). Arizona is 12-11, but with some issues to work out and decisions to make at the corner infield spots as we head into May.
New Posts to Hype
- Tiger, Sergio, fried chicken and misplaced racism
- Miami Dolphins’ Jamar Taylor Will Miss OTAs & Mini-Camp
- NBA Rumors: Would Los Angeles Lakers Trade Dwight Howard To Dallas Mavericks For No. 13 Pick In 2013 NBA Draft?
- MLB Trade Rumors: Should Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cliff Lee To Baltimore Orioles Or Los Angeles Angels?
- Why the Knicks Struggled Against the Pacers
- Orioles Defeat Yankees in Extra Inningh Rematc
- NHL Rumors: Will New York Rangers Fire John Tortorella If Bruins Sweep Rangers?
- Miami Dolphins Lose Out On Chance To Host Super Bowl