The Dallas Cowboys’ upcoming season was impossible to predict prior to the 2012 NFL Draft and the Cowboys’ first-round splash was a big reason why. Who expected Dallas to trade up and take the best cornerback in the draft? Those who made predictions about the Cowboys’ season prior to the draft didn’t take into account Dallas’ secondary would be this much improved after the event. Now that the Cowboys’ roster is mostly in focus, it’s safe to look at each game in the upcoming season.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?