Unless you live in a cave and have been hibernating for the winter then you probably know all about the Saints off-season misery. Sean Payton is suspended for a year, their GM is out for eight games (I hear he's interning with the CIA as a spy), one of their assistants is out for six games, they lost a second round draft pick this year, linebacker Johnathon Vilma has been suspended for the entire season and Will Smith is out for four games (I think he's taping the sequel to that awful Hancock movie). Sounds tough to overcome, right? Did I mention that Drew Brees is still a contract holdout?.........
New Posts to Hype
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#22) Your QB throws five interceptions in a game! No problem, right?
- Can Carlos Gomez & Jean Segura reach rare, historic numbers in 2013?
- Yankees Take Game 1 Against Dodgers
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#21) Philip Rivers passing accuracy can’t lead Chargers to victory
- Youkilis Heading Back to DL to Join Granderson, Teixeira
- Future Starts Today for Mets
- Can Vigneault Get Rangers over the Hump?
- The Flyers impatience leads Sergei Bobrovsky to Vezina