The Dallas Cowboys shouldn’t trade cornerback Mike Jenkins, but the organization has all but made it official that is the plan. Jenkins will likely become a cornerstone for another NFL secondary if he leaves Dallas at the end of the year via free agency, so the Cowboys need to get something in return for him since he’ll be leaving the team one way or another. The market for Jenkins is as dry as East Texas in July, but since it must be done, here are seven possible trade scenarios for Jenkins:
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?