Now that the Houston Texans have taken the next step and made the playoffs for the first time we as fans and NFL analysts expect the Texans to be a consistent contender for years to come. This is new territory for a team that hasn’t been in this position before. Have the Texans truly arrived? Are they on the precipice of greatness, or are they just a one year wonder? For the skeptical fans it’s hard to see the Texans going any higher especially with the upcoming schedule and the track record that Wade Phillips carries as being a guy who can get his new team to the playoffs his first year but fall back to the pack the next year. The opposite side of the spectrum is the optimistic fan that says yes they can do it and this is the year to prove it. I remain neutral because I have seen teams falter under pressure and I’ve also seen teams thrive when on top and finally break through. Which team will the Texans be this year is the question I pose to fans?
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Take Game 1 Against Dodgers
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#21) Philip Rivers passing accuracy can’t lead Chargers to victory
- Youkilis Heading Back to DL to Join Granderson, Teixeira
- Future Starts Today for Mets
- Can Vigneault Get Rangers over the Hump?
- The Flyers impatience leads Sergei Bobrovsky to Vezina
- Flyers, Streit Close to a Deal
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#20) QBs with four-plus TD passes on less than 15 completions