It is not often when everything comes together last minute but for Clemson Tiger, Rennie Moore, that was the case. Moore is the definition of hard work that paid off and after an impressive senior season at Death Valley, the Houston Texans came knocking on his door. At 6-3 245 lbs., the former defensive end will be lining up in the same position for the Texans when camp starts, and trust me Moore is more than ready for the challenge.
New Posts to Hype
- Kuroda Leaves Early as Yankees Fall to Orioles
- Chelsea FC: 4 Achievements Worth Mentioning To The World
- Tiger, Sergio, fried chicken and misplaced racism
- Miami Dolphins’ Jamar Taylor Will Miss OTAs & Mini-Camp
- NBA Rumors: Would Los Angeles Lakers Trade Dwight Howard To Dallas Mavericks For No. 13 Pick In 2013 NBA Draft?
- MLB Trade Rumors: Should Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cliff Lee To Baltimore Orioles Or Los Angeles Angels?
- Why the Knicks Struggled Against the Pacers
- Orioles Defeat Yankees in Extra Inningh Rematc