I've found that if you go back through my blogs for this season, there's two running themes. And that's just if you go by the pictures I use. It's either: "Boy, this Kirk Nieuwenhuis is pretty good", or it's "What the f**k is wrong with Ike Davis?" Tonight, unfortunately, I give you the latter. Because something is really wrong with Ike Davis. I don't know if it's the Valley Fever or if it's the fact that he's just plain lost at the plate, but now he's taking his problems to the field with him.
New Posts to Hype
- Can Miami Heat win NBA title with back-to-back Game Seven series wins?
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: June 16th, 2013
- MLB Power Rankings: Week 11
- Yankees Avoid Sweep with Sunday Victory over Angels
- Miami Dolphins’ Joe Philbin Shows Lighter Side With Surprise Pool Party
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: Rivers and Romo join 25,000-yard club
- Miami Dolphins 2013 Training Camp Profile: Olivier Vernon
- NBA Rumors: Should Boston Celtics Trade Kevin Garnett And Doc Rivers To Los Angeles Clippers?