The Dallas Cowboys made several unique picks in the 2012 NFL Draft, including a huge splash at the very beginning of the event that changed the strategy of America’s Team. Dallas’ decision to trade up and draft a dynamic playmaker like cornerback Morris Claiborne gave the Cowboys one for sure starter and then several other players who could take a while to pan out or who could surprise many and take some unsuspecting veterans’ spots. This slide show includes five rookies who could easily start for the Cowboys in 2012:
New Posts to Hype
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock
- Who’s better…Fab Five or the 2013 UK class?
- Yankees Get Come From Behind Win Against Mariners
- Brewers thankful to see the Pittsburgh Pirates on their schedule