With an army of coaches singing his praises, Keshawn Martin becomes a Houston Texan after an improbable road to the NFL. Martin wasn’t a typical college recruit. He was unable to afford to attend college camps which increase exposure and wasn’t recruited at all out of high school. He did not have by any means a privileged childhood. That is until Westland John Glenn High School’s Athletic Director Brian Swinehart saw a major flaw in this. After all, he felt so strongly about Martin’s range of abilities and deservingness of a shot that he said, “I would do anything when it comes to Keshawn just because of who he is.”
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?