More contradicting smoke signals are floating out of Valley Ranch. On Wednesday, Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones said his team has no plans to trade cornerback Mike Jenkins and even called the player a part of the team’s future plans. This is another load of horse radish because reports were confirmed over the past two weeks the Cowboys made and received calls to other NFL teams regarding a trade for Jenkins.
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock