The NL Central is on my mind today as I get set to head off for a Wednesday afternoon matinee game in Milwaukee between the Brewers and Reds, as Zack Greinke takes the mound against Johnny Cueto. With the Reds’ ace getting the call, it’s an ideal time (well, at least for me, and I hope for you too) to take a look at the Cincinnati rotation. Because as the Reds sit 15-14, in second place and only 3 ½ back of first place, even after St. Louis’ blazing start, it’s the starting pitching that will determine if Dusty Baker’s team can make a real run at winning this division for the second time in three years. Here’s the rundown on what the five Reds’ starting pitchers are doing in 2012…
New Posts to Hype
- Chelsea FC: 4 Achievements Worth Mentioning To The World
- Tiger, Sergio, fried chicken and misplaced racism
- Miami Dolphins’ Jamar Taylor Will Miss OTAs & Mini-Camp
- NBA Rumors: Would Los Angeles Lakers Trade Dwight Howard To Dallas Mavericks For No. 13 Pick In 2013 NBA Draft?
- MLB Trade Rumors: Should Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cliff Lee To Baltimore Orioles Or Los Angeles Angels?
- Why the Knicks Struggled Against the Pacers
- Orioles Defeat Yankees in Extra Inningh Rematc
- NHL Rumors: Will New York Rangers Fire John Tortorella If Bruins Sweep Rangers?