Tier 3, Tier 3 Tier 3, that’s all we hear about. The ACC sold their Tier 3 rights to ESPN and the Big 12 didn’t. Therefore the Big 12 can make a gazillion dollars while the ACC makes zilch. It’s hard to distinguish what is fact and what’s fiction. The details of such complicated deals are debated back and forth on message boards. You’re never quite sure what to think.
New Posts to Hype
- Charity Event Turns Out To Be Perfect Team-Building Experience For Miami Dolphins
- NBA Draft Lottery: 5 Biggest Game Changers To Come From NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracies and Bad Luck
- Dissecting Philadelphia Flyers’ 2012 Draft Picks
- NBA Rumors: Will Boston Celtics Sign Greg Oden?
- Charles Woodson Ready To Take Back The Silver and Black
- Never an Idea
- Picks For NBA Conference Finals Odds Heat, Spurs Big Favorites
- Florida State’s championship rings are nice