In 2011 Minnesota Vikings phenom running back Adrian Peterson tore both his MCL and ACL ending his 2011 season, which now begs the question whether Adrian Peterson is no longer number one material in Fantasy Football. But the news pouring over the wire is that Adrian Peterson is right on track with his recovery, otherwise continually showing he is in fact a freak of nature. Just recently it was reported that Peterson is not only running—one month after beginning dryland running, mind you—but he beat his teammates during wind sprints according to ESPN TwinCities 1500.
New Posts to Hype
- Chelsea FC: 4 Achievements Worth Mentioning To The World
- Tiger, Sergio, fried chicken and misplaced racism
- Miami Dolphins’ Jamar Taylor Will Miss OTAs & Mini-Camp
- NBA Rumors: Would Los Angeles Lakers Trade Dwight Howard To Dallas Mavericks For No. 13 Pick In 2013 NBA Draft?
- MLB Trade Rumors: Should Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cliff Lee To Baltimore Orioles Or Los Angeles Angels?
- Why the Knicks Struggled Against the Pacers
- Orioles Defeat Yankees in Extra Inningh Rematc
- NHL Rumors: Will New York Rangers Fire John Tortorella If Bruins Sweep Rangers?