My predictions for the 2nd round of the 2012 NBA Playoffs. Includes analysis of the match-up as well as the amount of games that I think it will take for the winner to advance. After getting 6 of the 8 match-ups in the first round correct, I can move on to the 2nd round. Even though some of the games have already been played since I needed to wait until the Memphis vs. Clippers series was over to write this article, my predictions won’t be affected by the current series leads.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?