Is Brandon Marshall going to be Brandon Marshall? I feel confident saying that this was Phil Emery’s best offseason move, one that ignites an offense that too often relied on Jay making incredible throws under duress (see Detroit game last September). Marshall is often considered one of the most physical and athletic specimens in the game at his position. He has a natural feel for the position, but can get lost if he’s not getting the ball. The obvious reason why Marshall isn’t as heralded as, say, Andre Johnson is because of his neurosis and off-the-field issues. He should make the offense go from average to good in the first game alone.
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock