Five seasons at James Madison has helped shape D.J. Bryant to be the football player he is today, and then some. The Baltimore, Maryland native has gone from a redshirt freshman to the Dukes vocal leader on the field in 2011 to now one of the newest members of the Houston Texans. At 6-4 248 lbs., Bryant will be moving from his college position of defensive end to an outside linebacker when camp starts up.
New Posts to Hype
- MLB Rumors: Did Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Oakland Athletics For Yoenis Cespedes?
- The Oakland Raiders are on the move
- DH not a bright spot for the Brewers
- Jets’ Willie Colon Has High Expectations
- St. John’s Basketball In Midst Of A Culture Change
- Giants’ Training Camp News and Notes: Cruz and Manning looking to bounce back
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp