Five seasons at James Madison has helped shape D.J. Bryant to be the football player he is today, and then some. The Baltimore, Maryland native has gone from a redshirt freshman to the Dukes vocal leader on the field in 2011 to now one of the newest members of the Houston Texans. At 6-4 248 lbs., Bryant will be moving from his college position of defensive end to an outside linebacker when camp starts up.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?