Five seasons at James Madison has helped shape D.J. Bryant to be the football player he is today, and then some. The Baltimore, Maryland native has gone from a redshirt freshman to the Dukes vocal leader on the field in 2011 to now one of the newest members of the Houston Texans. At 6-4 248 lbs., Bryant will be moving from his college position of defensive end to an outside linebacker when camp starts up.
New Posts to Hype
- Jets 2014 Schedule Released
- Series Recap: Mets Take 3 of 4 From Cardinals
- Can the Brewers make MLB history in April?
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Top Backfields To Avoid
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays