Five seasons at James Madison has helped shape D.J. Bryant to be the football player he is today, and then some. The Baltimore, Maryland native has gone from a redshirt freshman to the Dukes vocal leader on the field in 2011 to now one of the newest members of the Houston Texans. At 6-4 248 lbs., Bryant will be moving from his college position of defensive end to an outside linebacker when camp starts up.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB